A New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U t s u k u s h ī K o i z u m i

2 posters

Go down

U t s u k u s h ī   K o i z u m i  Empty U t s u k u s h ī K o i z u m i

Post by Utsukushī Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm

U T S U K U S H ī. . .K O I Z U M I

THE DESCENDANT

{{>> name  <<}}
Utsukushī (UT • SKUSHY) Koizumi (COY • ZOO • ME) •   (, the traditional Japanese name, translated into (First) Beautiful (Last) Spring of water.

{{>> nickname <<}}
Squishy, Ooot-chan, and Squishy-chan.

{{>> age <<}}
She is currently two years and six months old.

{{>> gender <<}}
She is female.

{{>> birthday <<}}
She was born on December 23.

{{>> personality <<}}
Squishy is a very quiet, yet kind character, you may say. Introverted is a good term for her, seeking to be alone at most times, but when it comes to her friends, she's actually really easy to converse with. She actually tends to use feeling over thinking, which isn't so bad after all, but, in some situations, it doesn't come in handy some times. Also, around males, she tends to be shy, and she also doesn't talk very much. When it comes to being around pack members, she can becomee very extroverted, and talkative, which does help her verbally understand the pack members, and what's going in the situation.

{{>> appearence <<}}

Squishy's coat is a medium-light brown color, with distinct markings below her eyes, on her muzzle, her stomach, ears, and her tail.

First off, under her eyes is a chestnut color, forming three dots under her eyes, which was a marking that came from her dad. Her ears are the same color, too, besides the innards of her ear. They're a dark chestnut color, along with her toes on her front and back paws.

Her tail is a stub, as you can see in the reference. There is a stub as a tail due to a fighting incident that had happened when she was just over a year old, but we don't wanna get into that.

For the rest of her markings, the tip of her tail is the same color as the outside of her ears, a chestnut color. But as for her lower jaw, neck, and stomach, the color of those parts are grey.

On her muzzle is three light cream colored stripes, coming from her mother. And last but not least, the body build and eyes.

Squishy's eyes are two different colors. Her left is blue, while her right is green. As her mother had green eyes and her father had blue eyes, somewhere in the formation of Squishy, two separate eye colors were created.

As of build, Squishy is just a normal wolf, although her legs may be a bit more built than the rest of her body, she's normal. As for her chest area, she does have some muscles there, but they are not noticeable due to her thick fur.

||Relationships||

{{>> descendant to <<}}
Pending.

{{>> mother <<}}
Hikaru Koizumi
{{>> father <<}}
Sakamoto Koizumi
{{>> siblings <<}}
None.

{{>> friends <<}}
Squishy has yet to gain any friend here.
{{>> enemies <<}}
Squishy has yet to gain any enemies here.

{{>> crush/mate <<}}
None.
{{>> pups <<}}
None, currently.

Last edited by Utsukushī on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Utsukushī
The Descendants

Back to top Go down

U t s u k u s h ī   K o i z u m i  Empty Re: U t s u k u s h ī K o i z u m i

Post by Misa Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 am

Accepted!~ Feel free to start a role play topic if you'd like and I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Misa
Misa
Guardian of the North/ Chosen One

Female Posts : 9

https://guardians-of-dawn.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum